In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Automotive Companies
- Business Services/Agency
- Consumer Services Companies
- Consumer Packaged Goods Companies
- Educational Institutions & Companies
- Energy and Utility Companies
- Financial Services Companies
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Health Product Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Marketing and Research Companies
- Media and Publishing Companies
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Public or Government Entities
- Public Institutions
- Retail Companies
- Technology/Computer Software Companies
- Telecommunications Companies
- Travel, Leisure & Entertainment Companies
- Other Companies not Categorized.
DatabaseUSA aims to provide consumers with control over the collection and use of their personal information. Consistent with this goal, we will honor requests from consumers to “opt-out” of the collection and disclosure of their personal information. Your Rights and Choices section below provides instructions on how to opt-out of our collection and disclosure of personal information.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- (1) The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- (2) The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- (3) Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- (5) The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
You also have the right to request that we opt-out the sale of your personal information and delete all the personal information that we have collected and retained about you, subject to certain enumerated CCPA exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless a specific CCPA exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide all required information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with clear and precise detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response to you electronically (via email). Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- (1) Deny you goods or services.
- (2) Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- (3) Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- (4) Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
DatabaseUSA does NOT offer any financial incentives or payments to consumers as compensation, for the collection of personal information, the sale of personal information, or the deletion of personal information.
The only information DatabaseUSA collects and sells is children’s ages within the household. No children’s names are collected or sold.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
DatabaseUSA reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Site and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.